Wednesday, November 2, 2016

So the US elections are going to be rigged after all


Leye - Every other Wednesday

Photo by Gage Skidmore

I am very afraid. I am very afraid. And you should be afraid too. 

It turns out that Donald Trump was right: the elections are going to be rigged. For him. By the FBI. Hillary was smiling all the way to the Oval office until the Republican head of the FBI decided that 11 days to elections was the right time to send a letter to Congress saying he was reopening investigations into Hillary's emails. Never mind that he was investigating someone else - the estranged husband of a colleague, never mind he didn't yet have a warrant for the investigation, never mind it's a long standing policy of the FBI not to say stuff like that close to an election, you know, stuff that might affect the outcome of the election, never mind he refused to say stuff like that about the Russians being behind email leaks!

I am afraid. I am afraid this election is being rigged. I'm afraid the FBI is rigging the US elections. I'm afraid the head of the FBI is afraid of Clinton winning, and hence he'll do anything to stop that happening, including rigging the election to save his own skin. Only his own skin. I'm afraid the FBI had information that Russia was trying to sway the elections Trump's way and kept silent about it. I'm afraid Russia wants Trump in the White House. I'm afraid they will succeed and Trump will be the next President of the United States. I'm afraid of what Russia plans to do with its stooge in the Oval office.

I am afraid. I am very afraid. 

4 comments:

  1. Leye, I am afraid too. Afraid that our beautiful US democracy was more fragile than it used to seem. I knew the Republican Party was willing to rend the fabric of our society in order to remain in power. I have been afraid since Trump began winning their primaries. Hitler was elected. Mussolini was elected. Terrorists knocked down two huge buildings and killed over 3000 people less than a mile from where I was standing, and I refused to be terrified. The Republicans have inflicted an orange-haired buffoon on us as a candidate. Now I am terrified.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Russia has got to have something on him, and on Comey. Russia, I suspect, is blackmailing the FBI to get the orange-haired buffoon into power.

      Delete
  2. You're absolutely right. "May you live in interesting times," indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry the American peoples are nanipulated and mislead by politics who are danguerous liars and danguerous peoples not just for the USA but for the world show no respect to the peoples of this wonderful country... If it was not so serious because president of the USA is the post to be elected... I would be waching the ROCKY HORROR SHOW !

    ReplyDelete